The Making of True Colors
This video contains brief breakdowns of my process in creating True Colors, including concept art, modeling and texturing, story boarding, animation tests, and final rendering!
0:07- Concept Art
0:35 - Character Models and Textures
1:19 - Animation Tests
1:37 - Storyboard/Animatic Examples
2:39 - Final Shot Breakdown
True Colors is my thesis film from SVA. I dedicated my full heart and soul into this film, and I'm proud to say that it has been and continues to be a rewarding experience.
Since its grand debut at the Walter Reade Theatre in Lincoln Center, True Colors has gained a lot of recognition not just locally, but internationally as well!
-accepted in Cannes Short Film Corner 2017, Festival de Cannes, France
- winner of Mini Cortex Competition in Cortex Film Festival, Portugal (Best International Animation Film of 2017)
- finalist in International Digital Animation Competition Nagoya 2016, Japan
- finalist in the 59th CINE Golden Eagle Awards (Student Media, Animation)
- screened at Linwood Dunn Theater in Hollywood
- accepted into Bali International Film Festival, Indonesia
-Lahore International Children's Film Festival
-Ouchy Film Awards
-Hsin-Yi Children's Animation Awards
-ANNY: Animation Nights New York